Red as Blood White as Snow

Can't resist it- a tribute to Game of Thrones! I know, I should have tagged it "Red as Blood White as Snow" but there's no blood, so - "WINTER IS COMING".

Now here's the original photograph, I named it Withering White.
"Consume her heart and you shall have it- eternal youth."

Strumming Heartstrings... 

Seed of Poison, Thorns of Ash
A Dagger for a Heart
Red as Blood White as Snow
Who's the Fairest of them all?

Crown For Two

I'm so excited to post this here before deviantART! Just scroll a little more and click that button to drop a word, I still have much room for improvement :) Personally, I was a little disappointed in the movie...but ah well, I still love this theme<3



2 comments:

  1. Aw man :D i love your blog! heheheh :P keep posting, the pictures are lovely :P did you take them all yourself? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!! HAHAHA, yep I took them using my old smart phone <3 LOL, this is my first open blog :)

      Delete