THRONE OF GLASS



After years of waiting, THRONE OF GLASS is finally coming out!!! EEEEEEEKKKK on the eve of my birthday!!!


This is the ONE book I'll die for and the ONE novel no one should ever miss - because this novel just happened to give me a reason to cry, laugh, cheer, gasp and giggle before the computer screen when I was a sixteen-year old kid.
In fact, this novel gave me a reason to DREAM BIG. Which is why I have not stopped writing ever since, albeit the hiatus and stuff...the feeling of writing a novel and seeing the world unveiling itself before you is liberating, reckless and absolutely worth every second spent before the blinking cursor when you are surmounting that writer's block.

Save the drama LOL, I'll fight for my publishing rights when I indeed finish my own novel, along with a copy of my hand-drawn map  :) In the meanwhile, DO GET A COPY OF THRONE OF GLASS BY S. J. MAAS <3


Throne of Glass Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/THRONEOFGLASS

For Singaporeans who really want to get a copy of TOG you can try: http://www.noqstore.asia/search.aspx?keyword=throne+of+glass&PTID=0

Just get the hard cover ones! NOQ is pretty reliable- I received my Howl's Moving Castle and Chronicles of Prydain in perfect condition!

Cheers! I just returned from Seoul a week ago and I am really missing that place a lot, I had loads of (mis)adventures there LOL, which is precisely why I really want to fly there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment