A-List


Fingers crossed for my paper tomorrow-absolutely under-prepared but HECK, what is done is done and I've been a rather good student this time round - I've been mugging every single day! I even got a Starbucks card (finally) cos I was there too often.

Looking forward to:
  1.  X Factor USA tonight - originally, I planned to complete all my work by 10pm and settle down for results round -until I came  across an unexpected spoiler on FaceBook -DAMN! 
  2. Once Upon a Time (ABC)
  3. We Got Married 
  4. Arrival of overseas parcel - retail therapy heals, kind of - especially during exam periods. 
  5. Starting an art blog with a friend - actually, I just wanna get back on track with digital art. I've lost touch (even though I'm just a beginner)
  6. Get some work done on DA - I had to turn down some commissions and requests - though I've no idea how commissions work actually. I'm on this unspoken hiatus for DA - I just stopped posting because I have no time and energy. I'm a little detached honestly, from all these things these days.
  7. Christmas night out - gonna be one I swear, on Christmas day itself or not.
  8. The Hobbit (I HAVE WAITED A YEAR I SWEAR)(Legolas or no Legolas)
  9. Books Books and BOOKS - I'm so SORRY that I neglected these babies! The list goes on: Game of Thrones, Chronicles of Prydain, Howl's Moving Castle (read that 3x), TOG Novellas, Warm Bodies...
  10. Lose those fats - I'm not kidding, I'm not fat but I feel flabby! I gained so much weight from school! TIME TO GET A NEW sports shoes and hit the track.
  11. Basically, freedom and SPACE. I love school dearly - but I think I need a couple of weeks or even months to chill and rethink the trajectory of path I'm walking myself down. Because I'm a human, and a human who dreams too much and does too little -I need to find something I'm passionate about to fuel me for the rest of my puny life. And ofcourse, I need to find that time and strength to write again. Because writing makes one whole.
  12. The rest of whatever Life has to bring me. (My real friends would know: The rest of whatever Life has to bring me MINUS CREEPY STALKERS) I swear, this semester I'm terribly down on my luck. Seriously, how weird can things get? HUH. 
And this post is done. 





No comments:

Post a Comment